03 January, 2007

C is for Camera

Mood: Ecstatic
Currently taking photos of: my Camerablog

Ph33r my amazing leet skillz! Click the link to my Camerablog above! A link also exists on the sidebar! They are not linked to new windows because my Camerablog has a link back to here. Smartypants!

MSPaint rendition of C, by Jayne


Visit C.jpg for extremely awesome photography. My best photos are chosen and uploaded in a nice no-text flurry of imagery. Note that the template came with an absolutely kickass effect. Click on the photos in the posts and they will automatically zoom into your entire screen to full size! Javascript is required.

Today is a great day for my photojournalist career. I resolved to whore more pics and to archive them at high resolution (1.2megapixels constitutes as "high" for me since they exceed the generally popular 1024 x 768 screen resolution) and whatnot and now I have a camerablog! Well on the way to becoming a photojournalist or professional photowhore or paparazzi! Winnar!

C is for Click to Zoom http://cisforcamera.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

jayjayne said...

Nice, sleek and extraordinarily shibbeh. I likes the camera bloggeth alots. *CHEERS*

"Yay For Expansion Into Photowhoring Organisation!"

Scott McLean said...

Hi! Let's toast the New Year, even though I'm late (sorry!) -- I'll hold up my espressoed latte. Take care! I wish you the best in 2007!