06 December, 2006

TLC puts the C in December

Mood: Lonely and lazy with a touch of emo on top
Currently listening to: The soothing monotony of air conditioning

Ah, delicious December: The 12th month of our year. Contrary to popular belief, December actually does come every year. Strangely enough, December is neither celebrated nor dismissed like such days as Friday the 13th which is considered the unluckiest Friday of the entire year, or Feaster Sunday, the national public holiday for the Undead.

Much sadly, I am at work and I must go count old unsold stock. And I do not feel so inspired today. My relationship with Satire is on the rocks again. I've noticed when I feel emo, I can't write as well. All I feel like typing up are sad poems about how I want to die and how nobody understands me. This realization is extremely upsetting for me. I call it: the sad truth.

3 comments:

jayjayne said...

Not the 3|\/\0!

Awww, poor thing, weo stylestyle son okaay? Make happy happy fun time with col hair.

n__n

cheerup!

jayjayne said...

Can you tell that my keyboard is kinda sticky? I just read my comment and I cringed. Now I am typing very heavily.

:3

Binjamin McJuice said...

Today was up and down for me. I'm not sure why. I wasn't really in the zone today, probably cuz I was stressed.

On a side note: Sushi is expensive. I will probably never visit a sushi train bar ever again.