25 December, 2006

There is no C in Windows Movie Maker

Mood: LOLOL *_*
Currently dreaming about: becoming a movie director

It is common knowledge that I, C, directed many hit films such as Star Wars: Return of the King under a pseudonym which I cannot reveal. Yet, as I am confronted with the task of man-handling Windows Movie Maker, I am left bamboozled at its crappy Microsoft workmanship.

After watching some spoof dub vids on Youtube, I decided it was time to make my own. The guys at TLC headquarters were looking for food in the dumpster around the corner one evening, and happened to find a brand new microphone. They brought it home and we have been playing it ever since. The crew must have spent at least 5 hours rummaging in the bin because they came back with 4 basketballs, 15 seafood platters and Hungry Jack's coupons from the future. It was absolutely amazing.

Without further ado, we present the very first TLC Film:

The OC from the Simpsons dubbed badly.


Directed by
C

Voices by
C

Ringtone .wav file from
Joe "Barry" Wong

Original clip provided by
Gwo

Lame and random humour by
(the culprit has not yet been found)

0 comments: