22 December, 2006

TLC puts the C in The 12 Days of Warcraft

Mood: o_OO_o-O_O_!O!_O$!O_!O! CRAZY NINJAPHEERRRR
Currently listening to: More mando girl music

The 12 Days of Warcraft by CHIBI.

On the first day of Christmas my DatH gave to me

A 1.21 patch for War 3

On the second day of Christmas my Farseer gave to me

Two dire wolves

On the third day of Christmas my AMM gave to me

Three bad allies

On the fourth day of Christmas my dischack gave to me

Four free wins

On the fifth day of Christmas my creep camp gave to me

Five crowns of kings

On the sixth day of Christmas my nooborc gave to me

Six peons mining

On the seventh day of Christmas my noobelf gave to me

Seven dryads dying

On the eighth day of Christmas my fundead gave to me

Eight heroes nuking

On the ninth day of Christmas my human gave to me

Nine towers building

On the tenth day of Christmas my Grubby gave to me

Ten mothers bleeding

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Blizzard gave to me

Eleven account bannings

On the twelfth day of Christmas my forum gave to me

Twelve days of spamming

Merry Christmas WGDF <3

0 comments: